Nitrile is an oil-resistant, synthetic rubber that is abrasion-, snag-, and puncture-resistant. Machine knit, nitrile-coated gloves are incredibly durable and offer excellent sense of touch. Flat nitrile coatings are smooth, shiny and liquid-resistant. This CORDOVA SAFETY PRODUCTS brand COR-TOUCH™ glove features a 13-gauge, white, nylon shell and gray, flat nitrile palm coating.
- Lightweight Flat Nitrile Coating for Abrasion, Puncture, Snag Resistance and Dexterity
- Excellent Protection against Oils and Greases.
- 100% Nylon Shell for comfort and tactile sensitivity.
- Safe For Food Contact Applications
- Applications: Delicate Small Parts Handling, Precision
- Assembly, Telecommunications, Painting, Aerospace, Automobile Manufacturing
Typical Performance Values
|Thickness||0.30 mm (+/-.165 mm)|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN388 Level 4|
|Cut Resistance||EN388 Level 1|
|Tear Resistance||EN388 Level 2|
|Puncture Resistance||EN388 Level 1|